Terms & Conditions
Easy Care Systems is a trading name for Easy Care Systems Limited.
This website is produced and maintained by EASY CARE SYSTEMS LTD, the seller processing all orders for products ordered via the website.
Your use of this website signals acceptance of these terms and conditions. ‘Easy Care Systems’ may update these terms and conditions at any point, so please revisit this section on your subsequent visits.
The products and services displayed on this website are only available to those living in mainland UK (United Kingdom - England, Wales, Scotland) and are only available to be purchased by those over the age of 18.
Reference to products and services on this website is for information purposes only. On any mobile phones/associated products specific applications and features will be dependent on SIM card and network compatibility.
All product measurements, weights and user weight guides are approximate only. They are presented for guidance only, should not be relied on in terms of accuracy and we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. All metric to imperial conversions are approximate.
Many of the items (such as bespoke/custom build/special items) are made to order and are therefore not returnable. Furthermore some items, such as many special products which are made to order, are subject to several weeks leadtime from date of order to delivery. We will contact you by email and/or phone if you place an order for such an item.
All materials on this website (including logos, other graphics, all images, text/copy, keywords, meta and alt tags, all content as well as the general look and feel), are protected by copyright under national law. The trademarks and corporate logos displayed on this website are all subject to the trademark, IP (intellectual property) and other rights of Easy Care Systems Ltd, its content providers and suppliers. No permission is given to any other person, company or body to use any of the content without firstly receiving express written permission from Easy Care Systems Limited.
If you forward a written review of any product or service we may publish the same on the website. By forwarding such reviews you have given consent to Easy Care Systems Limited freedom to use this information however it feels appropriate on the website at no monetary or other compensation to you.
The content on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Easy Care Systems Limited reserves the right to revise and update content regularly and without notice. Every effort is made on an ongoing basis to ensure that the information contained herein/hereon is as accurate as possible.
This website contains links to other websites which we believe may be of interest to our visitors. We take no responsibility whatsoever for the content, opinions, advice or information provided on these third party websites. Links do not constitute any legal affiliation between Easy Care Systems Limited and the third party site.
Links to the website are not allowed without the express consent of Easy Care Systems Limited.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
Protection of information
Any transmission over the internet is never completely confidential or totally secure. You understand that any message you send using this website has the potential to be read or intercepted by others. Please do not provide your login details (including user name and password) to anyone.
You are entirely responsible for any consequences arising from your use of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk.
Easy Care Systems Limited nor those companies or individuals who helped to create, produce, deliver, and/or maintain this website are responsible for any damages that may result from your use of the same. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages and legal fees arising from your access to, or use of, the website.
With regards the content on this website Easy Care Systems Limited makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever (1) for the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of any content, product or service published on or available through this website. (2) That the server used to make the website available on the world wide web is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from or otherwise use this website.
Easy Care Systems Limited shall not be liable for any consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special damages and/or any loss of profits related to (a) the use of or performance of the website or information available on the website, (b) any inability to use the website, and/or (c) errors or omissions in the content and functions of the website.
- All orders received by us through this website are subject to acceptance by us and subject to availability. If the item/s ordered are unavailable we will contact you by email or phone (if you have supplied us with your contact number) and you will have the option to either wait until the item is available or to cancel your order.
- All prices shown on our website are shown exclusive of value added tax (VAT), unless otherwise shown, at the prevailing rate. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- The information supplied by you when placing any order, must be accurate and true. You agree not to impersonate any other person, company or body or to use a false name.
- You may cancel any product and/or service within 14 days of receipt subject to any item/s being returned in their original, unused condition and in original packaging.
- Products are sold with a guarantee as provided by the manufacturer and as detailed in any literature supplied with the product. Any terms and conditions relating to the product guarantee will be detailed in the literature. This guarantee will not apply to any product which has been modified or altered in any way; has been subject to misuse; is not properly stored, used or maintained; has been damaged by using accessories not recommended by the manufacturer; and has been damaged through normal wear and tear.
- Any order made by you will be treated as an ‘offer to purchase’ from us, a contract between us only being formed when we have accepted the order and despatched the relevant product/s to you. We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time and without providing a reason.
Cancellation and Returns
For Non-Faulty Goods
If you have had a change of heart you must inform Easy Care Systems by email ([email protected]) or phone (02380 420678) within 7 days of receiving the goods. The item or items ordered should be returned to Easy Care Systems Limited unused and in its original condition and all the packaging within 7 days for a full refund including your post and packaging cost. Faulty products will be refunded after return and an inspection by Easy Care Systems or the manufacturer of the product. Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers. Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition. Please email Easy Care Systems advising that you wish to return the product and we will issue a returns number. We may also advise how to send the item back to Easy Care Systems or the manufacturer and if the item ordered is large or heavy we will arrange for collection. NOTE: this cost may be added to the original product cost if the above has not been adhered to. You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order. All you pay for is the postage cost for returning the goods which will be refunded if the above has been adhered to. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns when:
- The packaging or any part of the individual product or components has been unsealed or damaged.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at Easy Care Systems or the manufacturers in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
For Faulty Goods
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be reported to Easy Care Systems Limited by Email, ([email protected]) or phone (02380 420678) before 3.00pm the next working day following receipt of the goods ordered.
You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order.
When returning faulty items we ask you to return the goods yourself. On receipt Easy Care Systems Limited will reimburse the costs incurred providing the goods are found to be faulty. Easy Care Systems Limited will pay you a reasonable* postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
*Please obtain proof of postage for the cost so we can reimburse you the full amount.
*Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and up to a maximum value of £10. We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed £10 please Email for authorization.
* If the deadline for reporting a parcel or box was damaged during transit is not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
We will confirm that we have received your returned goods. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 14 working days. The cost of your product will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase or we will BACS your payment to an account specified by you or we may send you a cheque. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.
To be advised on Returns Note
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Services Team by email, ([email protected]) or phone on 02380 420678. If your goods have been dispatched before cancellation you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items. If you have ordered a product following an onsite assessment by a representative of Easy Care Systems limited and the product has bespoke/ special parts or the item is bespoke you would have been advised by the representative that all special/ bespoke items are non refundable.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
1. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified at any time. Any such amendments will be uploaded on to this page. Once this happens, it is your responsibility to review this page for such amendments. For your own information, you should do this periodically from time to time.
2. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English Law, without reference to its choice of law rules, and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. The above Terms and Conditions are for the “private individual consumer” and do not cover business to business transactions.
4. Easy Care Systems limited consider business to business transactions to cover all professional organisations and institutions including schools/ colleges/ hospitals/ care homes/ rest homes/ respite centre’s/ social services/ independent buying companies for various councils etc, Not private individuals.
5. The professional person or persons within their organisations responsible for purchasing products accepts that the item/ product ordered can be returned if incorrectly ordered or has a change of heart but there will be a 20% re-stocking and handling charge plus the cost of returning the goods. For faulty goods please refer to “Faulty Goods” as above
Should you have any questions with these terms and conditions, please email our sales department at [email protected] or call on 02380 420678 and we will be pleased to offer additional advice.
We can take payment for product/s via our website, or through the post or over the phone. You can pay PayPal/ Credit/Debit cards. You can also pay by bank transfer and by cheque. We will not despatch any product/s ordered by you until the funds have cleared in our bank account. It is your responsibility to ensure that any payment method (bank account) is yours and you are eligible to use the same.
Occasionally the bank may wish to undertake validation checks on purchases. We reserve the right to share the information relating to your order with any third parties making such validation checks.
If your payment provider refused to authorise a payment to us, we will inform you as quickly as possible. If we are unable to contact you, for any reason, we will immediately cancel your order.
We will make delivery of any product/s ordered by you using the Royal Mail, Parcel Force or the Home Delivery Network (HDNL).
The majority of our deliveries require a signature at the point of delivery. Please ensure that someone is available to take delivery and provide a signature. If no one is available then a card may be left asking you to contact your local Royal Mail, Parcel Force or HDNL office to arrange collection. It is your responsibility to arrange this collection directly in liaison with the delivery provider as appropriate.
If you wish to contact us you can call our Customer Services team on 02380 420678. Alternatively email [email protected] or write to Customer Services, Easy Care Systems Limited, Units 5 & 6 Lower Vicarage Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 7RJ.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, terms, conditions and warranties (including those relating to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement) relating to any products and services provided by us to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions will not affect any statutory rights which you may have under any Act of UK Parliament and any rights which cannot be excluded by law and/or by agreement.