S-160 Mobile Hoist
The Freeway S-Series Steel Mobile Hoists are exclusively designed and manufactured in the UK to provide a high quality solution to hoisting requirements.
The Freeway S-Series is perfect for use in community or nursing environments due to it’s compact, ergonomic design which makes lifting and handling safe for both the client and the caregiver.
There are two variations of the Freeway S-Series Steel Mobile Hoists – the S-160 and the S-180 which each equate to the maximum lifting capacity (in kg) of the hoist.
Freeway S-Series Key Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomically designed handset to enhance ease of operation
- Ergonomically profiled push handles allows for safe moving and positioning
- Powered leg opening allows the hoist to be positioned correctly for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- 100mm front castors and 100mm rear castors (locking) allow for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Control box includes a counter which records the usage of the hoist
- On board charging
- Coating of the hoist includes FREECOTE®, our unique antibacterial and antimicrobial coating. Find out more about FREECOTE®
There are strict laws governing VAT (Value Added Tax) exemption to registered disabled people in the UK. Please check with your local VAT office or follow the links from our "ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION" VAT exemption (UK only)
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions.