Bath Lift by Relaxa
Relaxa Bath Lift
The Relaxa Belt Easy Lifting Bath Lift is a secure and convenient belt-style bath lift that offers the elderly and individuals who find it more difficult to use a bath with a supportive method of getting into and rising from the bath. The Relaxa Bath Lift features an innovative method of lowering and rising patients that is safer, more comfortable and more convenient than many other types of bath lift.
How Does the Relaxa Bath Lift Work?
The Relaxa Easy Lifting Bath Lift is operated by two control buttons, gently lowering and raising the bather into and out of the bath when the user is seated on the reinforced polypropylene seating belt. This flexible belt is firmly secured to a winding shaft within the cabinet case, and the other end is anchored to a sturdy floor fitting at the side of the bath.
The Relaxa Easy Lifting Belt Bath Lift can be fitted to stone, concrete or wooden floorboards. Appropriate screws must be used depending on the surface. For more information about the operation of the Easy Lifting Belt Bath Lift, please see the 'How It Works' tab above.
No Mains Electricity Required
To be as practical and safe as possible in a bathroom environment, the Relaxa Bath Lift has been designed to work with a 24V DC rechargable battery pack, eliminating the need for any mains electricity supply. This enhances safety of use, allowing the belt to be controlled with the easy-to-use control buttons and monitored with red and green indicator lights.
Additional Features of the Relaxa Easy Lifting Bath Lift
- A water thermometer with immersible probe is fitted to state the temperature of the water, avoiding the risk of scalding
- Handheld remote control is water resistant for improved safety
- A safety feature is built into the bathlift to prevent excessive tension if the control button is held down too long when stretching the belt across the bath
- A Belt reversal device is also fitted to prevent the belt from rolling up in reverse
- Micro switch prevents the bar being taken into the unit if the UP button is pressed too long
- Stainless steel is used to fabricate the interior of the cabinet to provide improved corrosion resistance
What's Included with the Bath Lift?
- 1 x Bathlift with Remote Control
- 1 x Wall Mounting Plate
- 1 x Belt Sleeve
- 1 x Floor Anchor Bar
- 1 x Manual (fixing and fixing screws are NOT included)
- 1 x Battery Box
- Battery pack are two 12V 1.2Ah VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) Cells plus protection circuits
- 1 x Charger
- Weight unpacked: 11kg
- Weight packed: 15.9kg
- Maximum user weight: 127kg, (20 stone)
- Overall dimensions (LxHxD): 55.5 x 32.5 x 11.8cm (21.8 x 4.6 x 12.8")
|Item||Relaxa Belt Bath Lift|
|Thermometer||The unit has a thermometer to test the temperature of the water.|
|Power||Two 12 volt rechargeable lead acid batteries provide a 24 volt DC supply to the motor. Indicator lights in green and red shows the battery is in operation and the battery condition. A red light will appear to indicate that the battery is low together with an audible alarm. An empty battery symbol will appear when the battery is too low. The bath lift will not work in the down position but will bring you back out of the bath.|
|Battery Charger||A managed 24 volt 300MA charger is provided.|
|Maximum Load||127 kgm (20 stone)|
|Controls||“UP” and “DOWN” buttons are located on the front of the bathlift. A sealed hand control with “UP” and “DOWN” buttons is also provided.|
|Belt Reversal||The Relaxa is designed with an anti-belt reversal mechanism.|
|Handle||An integral handle is provided but this can be removed or re-sited as required.|
|Dimensions||The unit is slim and fits neatly at the side of the bath. The length is 55.5cm, the heights is 32.5cm and the depth is 11.8cm.|
|Weight||The unit itself weighs 11kgs. The box when packed to include other items weighs 15.9kgs.|
|Manufactured||The complete unit is manufactured in the United Kingdom.|
We are pleased to be able to supply the Relaxa Bath Lift via our web site or through our Showroom. We offer a supply and installation service. Please contact us on 02380 420678 or email us via our contact page.
This bath lift will need fitting by a competent person or preferable a professional tradesman. Easy Care Systems can install. Please call us if you would like further information. Phone 02380 420678 or email us via our contact page.