Mackworth M180 Series Mobile Hoist
The Mackworth M180 mobile hoist (floor hoists) represent great value and are designed and manufactured in Great Britain using high quality steel, components and construction that utilises laser guided cutting and welding accuracy to provide years of reliable service.
The M Series mobile hoists boasts an impressive 180kg lifting capacity, a leg opening angle of 16 degrees (or 110cm) and market leading Linak actuators and motors. It truly represents real value for money in its class.
Tailor the M Series hoist to suit the solution you require by selecting from the following options:
- 160M Mackworth mobile hoist or 180kg rated load
- Folding or fixed mast
- Jumbo or Home care actuator and handset (Jumbo recommended for long term and acute care
Demonstrations are available subject to area restrictions.
Features and Benefits
- Weight limit of 180kg (approx. 28 stones or 390 pounds): Suitable for a wide range of patient demographics
- Strong, steel, powder coated frame: Combining a high lifting strength with low cost
- Computer Linak control box and actuators: Enables quick reference to L.O.L.E.R. compliance during service
- High quality Tente castors: For ease of movement whilst under maximum weight capacity
- Foldable, locking frame option: Flat storage option for optimised space management, If applicable
- Wide leg opening facility For ease of approach to wide seating systems / riser recliners
- Ultra low lifting position, rising to 180 cm (5.9ft): Allows ease of patient lifting from the floor upwards