ToTo | Lateral Patient Turning System | Repose
- Compatible with dynamic mattress systems and profiling beds
- ToTo™ is placed under the existing mattress to gently move patients at regular intervals without the intervention of carers
- Offering a new approach to “Two Hourly” or “Night Time” turning
- Please Note: The price here is for the Toto Patient Turning System only - The bed is not included
Special Note: The XL Toto is a non-stock item.
Please allow 4-6 weeks delivery.
Regular manual turning of patients can be intrusive, particularly during the night and frequently resulting in disturbed sleep.
For clinicians and carers, this can also be a significant use of resources. The Toto automated turning system now offers an alternative when manual repositioning when it is not possible or tolerated by the patient.
Comprising a lifting and turning platform with a control unit, the Toto system gently moves patients at regular intervals to assist with patient turning and pressure injury prevention plans and reducing the dependency on carers and nursing staff.1
The Toto system fits any hospital bed and can be used in conjunction with standard or alternating mattresses. The system is easy to fold and transport, allowing for short term use if required.
|Toto Platform, Standard||L 1800mm x W 750mm||4100000|
|Toto Platform, Extra Large||L 1800mm x W 1067mm||4100000XL|
|Toto Touch Control Unit||L 240mm x W 100mm x H 200mm||4000000|
Toto Touch control unit
The Toto Touch digital control unit provides customised care with a user determined side selection feature and pre-set inflation and rest durations.
A convenient therapy pause mode enables patient interaction without having to stop therapy and a service indicator to maintain performance also comes as standard.
A unique, lateral turning system
- Fits on any bed (underneath the mattress)
- Can be used with alternating air mattress
- Compatible with profiling beds (back-lift and knee break), and even operates when profiled!
- ToTo PG (programmable) can gently tilt from side to side when programmed
- Specifically designed to help maintain tissue viability – inflates to 30 degrees
- Now being used in major teaching hospitals
LIGHTWEIGHT & ROLLABLE PLATFORM
TOTO TOUCH CONTROL UNIT
Specifications of our Patient Turning Devices
- The Base Unit Fits onto a standard single bed – plus special sizes on request
- ToTo PG programmable turning
- Automated turning cycle with user-controlled tilt and rest times
- Very gentle lift (approx 30 minutes) to avoid disturbing sleep
- Whisper-quiet operation (65db)
- Lifts to 30 degrees
- Does Work with alternating mattresses
If you are able to claim VAT relief because you (or the person for whom you are purchasing) are either chronically ill, disabled or buying on behalf of a charity, you will be given the opportunity to adjust the VAT/ tax as you checkout of the website. Please note that a small amount of VAT will remain on your order even if you have claimed relief.This is related to the handling and carriage on which we are not permitted to remove tax. If you want further general information on zero rate tax, please read our VAT relief guidelines linked from the main menu above.Feel free to email us if you have any queries at all.
There are strict laws governing VAT (Value Added Tax) exemption to registered disabled people in the UK. Please check with your local VAT office or follow the links from our "ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION" VAT exemption (UK only)
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions.