- Simultaneous flushing and washing (a unique feature in the industry)
- Improved personal hygiene - cleaning with water not paper
- Can be used at all times as a conventional WC
- Combines functions of a WC and bidet with addition of drying air
- UK made in a dedicated plant
- Clos-o-Mat's unique one-touch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet's automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Simple 'hands-free' action automatic flushing, warm water washing and warm air drying
- User-friendly system guarantees the most hygienic toilet performance
- Customised to suit individual needs
- Installation and service support available
- Complies with current electrical regulations
- 410mm height from floor level to rim of toilet pan
- 440mm height from floor level to top front of Palma Vita ‘standard’ toilet seat
- Maximum load: 190kg (30 stone)
Please note: The Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita must not be in direct line with the shower spray in a bathroom or shower room installation. Some form of partition between shower and Clos-o-Mat is advisable to prevent any water spraying directly onto the equipment.
Please note: A shower should not be used in conjunction with the Clos-o-Mat. i.e. under no circumstances must a user shower whilst seated on the Clos-o-Mat.
Douche Arm Options
All douche arm options are included in the price of the Palma Vita.
Integrated Fold-down Support Arms
Robust and secure support arms designed and manufactured specifically for the Palma Vita. This convenient support system not only folds out of the way to aid side transfer from a wheelchair, it also has a number of additions that can further aid the user's stability.
Soft Arm Sleeves
Easy to fit, the soft arm sleeves provide a comfortable, hygienic and stylish dimension to the integrated support arms.
Lateral Body Supports
These easily adjustable and comfortable additions help to provide extra support and stability to the user, in conjunction with the integrated support arms.
Options available are junior, adult and adult open fronted soft seats, or the bariatric Big John seat. All soft seats are supplied in a dark blue colour to aid the visually impaired. The Big John is made from white ABS, measures 19" wide and increases the maximum load of the toilet to 362kg (57 stone).
Alternative Douche Arms
As well as the standard arm as illustrated, there are either twin spray or extended single spray alternatives available which are included in the price of the Palma Vita.
Manufactured in shaped white plastic to match the Palma Vita contours, plinths are used to raise the whole unit. Ideal for use with a shower chair or to aid wheelchair transfers. There are a range of heights available. Please note: The 75mm and 100mm raised plinths are not compatible with the integrated support arms. We would recommend installing additional wall or floor mounted support arms.
The infill panel has been designed to aid installations where pipe-work inhibits the Clos-o-Mat from being located against the wall. It is also to be used in conjunction with an extended douche arm, where channelling the rear wall is not an option. Infill panel is 100mm taller than Clos-o-Mat, it must be cut from bottom to suit toilet height. Available in a range of thickness sizes.
Touch Sensitive Hand / Foot Switch
This device is for users who are unable to use the standard elbow pads. Air operated, no electricity is required to operate it, only very light pressure.
Infrared Remote Control
This simplistic 'push and go' style infrared control provides a versatile option lending itself particularly well when used by carers.
Making use of "passive technology" the Clos-o-Mat proxy switch allows users with little or no grip to activate the unit, simply by pressing their hand / body-part in front of the sensor.