Cushion & Pump | Repose
The Repose Cushion has been designed for use on a standard static chair where it has been proven to be comfortable as well as providing effective pressure redistribution. Suitable for use in both acute and community settings.
The Repose pressure redistribution cushion comes packed inside a unique and easy to use pump, which enables the inflatable air cushion to be inflated ready for use within seconds and automatically ensures that the product is inflated to the correct pressure.
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
- Contents: 1 x Cushion & 1 x Small Pump
- Inflated Dimensions L 450mm x W 450mm
- Order Code: 6201100
- Max Patient Weight 139kg
- Inflation, deflation and repacking instructions: Please see download tab for instructions.
- Cleaning instructions: Please see download tab for cleaning guidance.
Limitation For Use:
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
There are strict laws governing VAT (Value Added Tax) exemption to registered disabled people in the UK. Please check with your local VAT office or follow the links from our "ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION" VAT exemption (UK only)
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions.