To meet the needs of the user, two different styles of safety belts are available – Freeway Ladder Strap and Freeway Safety Belt. Both can be easily attached to the transfer platform to enable either one or two carers to assist a user to their feet.
The unique handle mechanism on the Freeway Raiser provides further security and safety for belt fastening.
Key Benefits and Features:
• Helps to assist a user with sit to stand transfers*
• Maximum user weight: 160 kg (25 stone)
• Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
• Padded leg support for added comfort
• Multiple grip options for both user and carer
• Raiser Strap & Safety Belt available to enable a carer to assist
a user to their feet
• Independent locking rear brakes
Manufactured in the UK.
Maximum Weight capacity – 160kg
Turning Radius – 360 Degree
Overall Height – 1201mm
Ground Clearance – 19.50mm
Front and rear castors – 35mm
Wheels – 125mm
Base assembly – 12.5kg
Assembled unit – 19kg
There are strict laws governing VAT (Value Added Tax) exemption to registered disabled people in the UK. Please check with your local VAT office or follow the links from our "ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION" VAT exemption (UK only)
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions.