The Bio Bidet Supreme BB-800
Bio Bidet offers an efficient and sophisticated alternative to purpose built shower toilets at a fraction of the price and is WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approval for installation in the UK.
The Bio Bidet BB-800 Prestige electronic bidet is a luxury heated toilet seat with warm water spray and blow dryer for the ultimate in cleanliness and comfort.
A cost effective shower toilet for use by the elderly, disabled and those suffering from medical conditions like multiple sclerosis.
With state-of-the-art slim design that will compliment your bathroom environment, the seat's control panel is ergonomically and intelligently designed for easy and efficient operation, with highly visible LEDs and touch sensitive symbolized functions that can be easily identified and controlled, even by first time users.
Quite and smooth-running, the built-in motor lets users control the water stream, allowing you to set it to your desired temperature and pressure.
- Eliminates the need for toilet paper
- Fixed control panel on the side of the seat to control the operation
- A brilliant space saver functioning as a toilet seat as well as an electronically controlled bidet
- Significant improvement of personal hygiene
- Cleansing during and after menstruation
- Easily replaces most standard toilet seats
- Converts a conventional toilet into a sophisticated shower toilet
- The static weight limit for the Bio Bidet seat is 21 stone (133kg)
- WRAS approved for direct connection to the water supply in the UK
- The bidet should be plumbed into the water supply feeding the toilet cistern (using the flexible hose and T connector supplied)
- The minimum required inlet pressure is 0.4 bar
- Supplied with a 1800mm power cord with 13 amp plug - to be connected via a switched fused spur and RCD to your electrical supply
- Suitable for use in the bathroom
- A qualified electrician should install the fused spur for the Bio Bidet in accordance with the Building Regulation Part P
The static weight limit for the Bio Bidet seat is 21 stones (133 Kg).
The normal operation of the toilet is unchanged; it operates conventionally with the addition of the bidet. Bidet toilet seats were developed in Japan as luxury items some years ago. They have since moved into the mainstream and they are now in common use in the Far East. All hotels and public buildings in Japan are fitted with them, as are millions of private homes. None were approved for connection to the water main in the United Kingdom until PDS Hygiene redesigned the Bio Bidet to comply with British regulations. The testing programme leading to WRAS approval included putting the Bio Bidet through over 200,000 operating cycles. Users can therefore be confident that they are using a well-tested product.
Both the BB-1000 and BB-800 electronic bidet toilet seats are designed to be installed on standard Round / Oval / D-shape toilet pans that meet the dimensions on the drawing.
The dimension 490 mm should be a flat surface all the way. The seat fixing holes in the pan should be through holes. Access is required to the underside of the pan to tighten the fixing nuts.Features:
||Convenient panel to control and operate the various functions
||Room Temp ~ 40ºC Power
||Two economy options
||Gentle closing of seat and lid
||Signals that the seat is occupied to commence cleaning operation
|Built in Filter
||Protection against lime-scale build up
|3 in 1 Nozzle
||Patented nozzle for 3 cleansing programs
||Soft aerated water spray for feminine cleansing
||Soft yet powerful aerated water spray for thorough cleansing
||Whirly mass of soft water spray to stimulate bowel movement
||Pulsating and soothing flow of soft water
||Oscillating movement of washing nozzle for thorough cleansing
||Automatic self-cleaning of washing nozzle before and after use
||Powerful warm air-drying operation
||System warns user of any malfunctions
||Quick release mechanism to detach seat from toile
If you have any doubt about the suitability of the Bio Bidet for your toilet, please contact us for advice on 02380 420678
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditons.