The Apres Body Dryer is a unique method of drying the whole body after showering and you will experience an unequalled drying sensation. The “Full Body Warm Air Dryer” is not just futuristic but practical too, there will be no turning back to the days of wet towels.
If limited mobility is a problem the dryer bathes the body with a blanket of warm air, drying the whole of the body eliminating the use of conventional towels.
By using the “Whole Body dryer” the skin feels warm and smooth, no rubbing or chaffing just a relaxing therapeutic experience and in some circumstances the benefit of independence so important to our lives.
The Warm Air Full Body dryer can also be used as a spray tan dryer. This is a fantastic addition to any shower or bathroom and is a great, easy to use body dryer for disabled.
Technical Specifications and Dimensions
- Average air outlet temperature : 70F (depending on ambient temperature)
- Voltage : 220/240v
- Amperage : 12.8amp
- Nominal output 2.9 kilowatts
- On/off 2 speed air control switch can be mounted at any height (or on the floor)
- The AprésTM Body Dryer cable (already attached should be routed outside the shower area and connected by way of an isolator and fused down to 13 amps.
- Manufactured in white ABS plastic
- British designed and manufactured, patented product.
Cleaning : No bleach based products and no abrasives.
Tested to the below British Standard Institution standards:
CE Declaration of Conformity and testing certificates can be provided upon request.
Survey and installation available from Easy Care Systems Limited subject to area restrictions.