Casa Med Bariatric Bed | Standard Height
The Casa Med Bariatric fully profiling bed is available in two styles:- Grey plastic headboards and the option of clamp or side rails or Ultra beech wooden headboards with metal integral side rails.
- Integral side rails included as standard (Beech Colour Only)
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install & reinstall
- Fixed frame very robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable
- Electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- 100mm diameter, 4 brake castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport
- Three Year Warranty (Parts only)
- Ten Year Warranty - Metal steel tubes/ mattress supports (Parts only)
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg tilt funcitons available with the 10-button handset (Part Number: 19721BE)
Our range of wide, heavy duty bariatric mattresses are available for larger individuals, and have been designed for use with the Casa Med Bariatric Beds.
These standard and extra high folding bed rails are suitable for all profile beds to provide additional safety and security.
Extension rails are available to fit onto existing integral side rails in order to help ensure rails are compliant with BS Standards when thicker mattresses are used.
» Offers additional support for positioning when sitting or lying in bed
» Can assist carers with washing and dressing patients
» Easily fitted to the left or right side of all Casa Med profiling beds
» Height strap on the end of the pole can be adjusted to suit user requirements
» Moulded plastic handgrip provides comfort when holding the pole
» Offers additional support when getting into and out of bed
» Can be used alongside other aids to provide additional positioning support for the user
» Easily fitted and secured to the bed using two hand knobs
» Made from powder coated steel which is durable and easy to clean
» Available in two different heights to suit user requirements
These bedside cabinets were developed to compliment our range of Casa Med Home Nursing beds. They are finished in the same Beech wooden effect, and are available with or without an additional overbed table.
There are strict laws governing VAT (Value Added Tax) exemption to registered disabled people in the UK. Please check with your local VAT office or follow the links from our "ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION" VAT exemption (UK only)
NOTE - Specifications may change at the manufacturers discretion. Any changes will be updated accordingly and no orders will be processed without prior notification. All orders are subject to Easy Care Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions.